Polyvinyl pyrrolidone K90
The PVP K 90 adhesion strength is far superior to the PVP K30 due to its high molecular mass (more than 1 million). Therefore, it is used with a smaller amount in the formulation of pharmaceutical pills. This product is completely inactive and does not respond to other pill components.
In addition, the PVP K90 plays the role of emulsifiers and anti-deposition.
• As a binder in a variety of oral pills
• Film constituent in coated tablets
• Helping to distribute a uniform color (pigment), stabilize and maintain the composition of the percentage of pigments in the coating
• Stabilization of Suspension
• Containing film in seed veneers to create antimicrobial coating or seed protection ...
• Anti-crystalline formation in syrups
• Stabilizing enzymes and sensitive thermal agents